Friday, September 21, 2012

Shout out....

Like I have harped on before, customer service is HUGE in my book. One company that I've fallen in love with since I got into buying baby stuff is Cotton Babies.  I put in an order for a couple of Flip covers and prefold diapers a few weeks ago....they were also running a deal where you could get an extra cover if your order was over $29.  Mine was, but when I put in the code, the extra cover didn't show up in my order.  I decided to wait and see if it actually came in, and if it didn't, then I'd contact the company.  Well, I got my order and there was no extra cover....so I emailed the company and they responded immediately, apologized and put an extra cover in the mail that day.  Mind you, all of this was free shipping as well.  There's not much more to love about online shopping than free shipping. :)

I have put in multiple orders with Cotton Babies, and will continue to do so.  They have responded to facebook posts, emails, and any other way I've contacted them in a courteous and efficient manner.  If you are need of cloth diapers, cloth diaper accessories (diaper sprayer, snappi's, etc,), baby carriers, eco-friendly detergent, and more, I urge you to check them out.  There is great selection, and they are always running a promotion where you can usually pick up a free cloth diaper.  I just wish they had a store near me, but alas, the nearest store is hundreds upon hundreds of miles away. :(

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, feel free to ask!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara