Thursday, September 6, 2012

Publix 9/6: 79% Savings

Somehow my yogurt didn't make it into the picture...good thing I happened to check my bags at some point because it would've gone bad had it stayed out much longer!  Thos Magnum bars are my frenemy...I love them so much, but they are so not good for my hips.  But at $1/box, I had to get some.  Summer is basically over which means the ice cream sales will be on the decline until warm weather rolls around again (even though it'll be warm for another month at least).  Guess I'll just have to feed my sweet tooth with cookie dough. :)

The GoGo Squeeze applesauce is being donated since we don't need that much, but at .28 per box, it was a steal.  I'm glad I grabbed a few of the tearpad coupons I saw with them a few weeks ago and held onto them!  And while we are a whole wheat bread kind of family, I'm thinking the white bread, which was the penny item, will make some good french toast this weekend!
Total before coupons & store savings: $35.53
Total OOP: $7.44
Savings: 79%

(2) Magnum Ice Cream Bars 3-pack @ 2/$3.99 (BOGO)
     -(2) $1/1 found HERE
Final Price: 2 for $1.99 or $1 each

(4) GoGo Squeeze Applesauce Pouches @ 2/$2.59, so $5.18 total (BOGO)
     -(4) .50/1, doubled, tearpad found on product a few week's ago
Final Price: 4 for

Stonyfield Organic Greek Yogurt @ 2/$7 (reg.$4.69)
     -.50/1 any Stonyfield yogurt, doubled, found HERE
Final Price: $2.50

LouAnna Vegetable Oil @ $2.08 (BOGO)
     -.50/1, doubled, found HERE
Final Price: $1.08

Bailey's Creamer @ 2/$3, so $1.50 (reg. ??) (just realized it didn't get rung up!)
     -$1/1, found HERE
Final Price: .50 but actually free.  I was too busy talking to an associate about my baby and not even paying attention...and now I feel bad...

Old El Paso Enchilada Kit @ $1.60 (BOGO)
      -.50/1, doubled, found HERE
Final Price: .60

Cantaloupe @ $1.25 (BOGO)
    -no coupon

Publix White Bread Loaf @ $1.37
     -Mystery Penny Item in today's paper
Final Price: a penny!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara