Sunday, April 15, 2012

Target Organic Printables

Not only did Target reload their printable coupons this morning, but they added a bunch of organic ones!  I've never seen this many at one time!  While I still have my issues with Target, I applaud them for putting out lots of coupons for their organic items. :)

Here are a few:

.75/1 Select Annie's Organic Snacks
$1/1 Honest Kids Organic Juice 8-pack
.50/1 Archer Farms Organic Raisins 6-pack
$1/1 Archer Farms Organic Chips & Salsa

Plus many more I didn't list...and there are lots of Target coupons that match manufacturer's if your Publix takes Target as a competitor.  You never know how long these will hang around, so do what I did and print what you want now!  I'm already thinking about clothes I can buy when I'm back to my regular size with the new coupons! :)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara