Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainbow of Diapers

So at my last baby shower this past weekend, I received alot of cloth diapers!  I was afraid I was going to have to start buying them since I hadn't been given any (except by my sister and MIL at Christmas), and at close to $20 each, I knew I'd need to spread out the purchases with all these medical bills beginning to pile up.  Thankfully, my family is all about practical...and they supplied me with a rainbow of diapers!  Well, kind of.  Orange is off limits in our house (read: husband is big UGA fan), and putting our little boy in pink or purple diapers just didn't seem quite right, as cute as they are.  So, my colors got limited to blues and greens for the most part...with some yellow and white mixed in.  This is my current supply of diapers:

13 BumGenius 4.0's (one didn't make it into the picture)
2 gDiapers

While I know I will not be able to use them immediately, I am excited to put them to use!  We also received a diaper sprayer, which my husband is pretty excited about.  The poop he'll get to wash off?  Not so much....but an appliance he can attach to the toilet...heck yes!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara