Friday, March 23, 2012

Publix 3/23: Double Trouble!

Are you seeing double yet?  I don't think I've ever had a trip where I bought exactly 2 of everything...but since there weren't going to be any new coupons coming out this weekend to aid in what I wanted to buy, and the days just seem to get busier...I figured I'd better pick up everything I wanted in this sale cycle in one trip.  I have been sort of craving Doritos, so I finally caved and bought some...they'll be a nice treat at the beach over spring break.  My husband is also getting his wisdom teeth out next week, so I got him some ice cream....I don't think his sensitive is going to like the cold, but at least it'll go down smooth!
Total before coupons & store savings: $45.28
Total OOP: $19.42
Savings: 57%

(2) Doritos @ 2/$4.29 (BOGO)
     -no coupon

(2) Arnold Whole Wheat Bread @ 2/$2.99 (BOGO)
     -no coupon

 (2) Post Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends @ 2/$3.29 (BOGO)
     -$1/1 found in 2/26 SS
     -$1/1 found HERE
Final Price: $1.29 for both, or .65 each

(2) Mayfield Ice Cream @ 2/$5.99 (BOGO)
     -no coupon

(2) Oceanspray Cranberry Blends @ 2/$2.95 (BOGO)
     -no coupon

(2) Nature's Path Organic Waffles @ 2/$2.99 (being discontinued)
     -$1.50/2 NP waffles or cereal found HERE (Whole Foods q)
Final Price: $1.49 for both, or.75 each
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara