Thursday, March 15, 2012

Publix 3/15

Oh my goodness, I had to just walk right past all of the chips...they kept calling my name!  I rarely buy chips 1) they're expensive and 2) they are so not good for me, and I can eat a bag without thinking about it!  But, my husband had requested tortilla chips at the beginning of the week, and when I saw they were going BOGO today, I knew I could wait a few days, and make him happy.  And, with that purchase, I got free Lay's STAX with the in-ad yellow advantage flyer coupon. But I still wanted the Doritos, Cheetos, BBQ chips, etc....

I had also found this great tearpad at Kroger the other day....$3 off any meat wyb a Guinness 6-pack...being the guy he is, my husband also requested some Guinness for St. Patty's Day...which I was ok with buying since it helped save on meat!  Even with the Guinness purchase, I still saved a little over 50%, which I am happy with considering I bought organic cereal that wasn't on sale, alcohol and meat (among other things)!
Total before coupons & store savings: $47.52
Total OOP: $22.94
Savings: 52%

Guinness Draught 6-pack @ $7.49
    -no coupons

(2) Dannon Light-N-Fit 4-pack @ $2.19 each, so $4.38 total
    -$2/2 found in yellow advantage flyer
    -(2) .25/1, doubled, 4-pack found HERE
Final Price: $1.38 for both, or .69 each

(2) Cascadian Farms organic cereal @ $3.99 each, so $7.98 total
    -$1/2 peelie found on product
    -$1/2 Whole Foods q found HERE
Final Price: $5.98 for both, or $2.99 each

(2) Tostitos @ 2/$4.99 (BOGO)
     -no coupons

(2) Lay's STAX @ $1.69 each, so $3.38 total
    -Get Lay's STAX free wyb any Frito Lay Family Size chips found in YAF
Final Price: FREE!

Publix Ground Chuck 1.01 lbs @ $4.03 (with no pink slime---from what I'm told!)
    -$3 off any meat wyb Guinness 6-pack
Final Price: $1.03

Publix Zesty Italian Dressing @ $1.67
     -Mystery Penny Item in today's AJC
Final Price: a penny!

Blue Diamond Almonds @ $1.60 (BOGO)
     -$1/1 6 oz or larger BD almonds found in 1/29/12 SS
Final Price: .60

Tostitos Salsa @ $1.48 (BOGO)
     -$1 off Tostitos salsa wyb tortilla chips found in Pepsico Moments to Save  2/26
Final Price: .48
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara