Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Whole Foods Coupons

I know not all Publix locations will take Whole Foods coupons, but if yours does...they have come out with new ones, and I am especially excited that the Cascadian Farms cereal coupons are included!  This means I know I will at least have 1 coupon to pair up for the next 3 months every time I buy cereal (which is usually weekly!).  You may also be able to find the Whole Deal booklet in a local Whole Foods store, but I have had issues with finding those recently.
Here are a few of the coupons available that occasionally will have a matching manufacturer coupon that can be stacked at Publix for even more savings:

.55/1 Alexia potatoes
$1/2 Cascadian Farms organic cereal
$1/1 Method item
$1.50/2 EnviroKids organic cereal or crispy rice bars
.50/1 Organic Valley Eggs 6-count
.75/1 Stonyfield 32-oz organic yogurt (which I'd had this last week when it was BOGO!)
$1/2 Van's products (waffles, pancakes, etc)

plus lots more!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara