Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Maternity Preview

I had the exciting opportunity to take pictures this past weekend with a talented photographer that I went to college with...unfortunately she lives far from me, but happened to be in town for the weekend.  Because we are saving all the money we can, I even debated whether it worth having the pictures done....do I really want to remember myself as being this big?  But, she charged us an awesome rate, and we had a blast.  The weather was gorgeous, and we spent 2 hours walking around local parks and giggling, having a great time.  I have only seen a few pictures, and I may post more later...but for now, here is a little preview...
I only have 5 1/2 weeks left (give or take a few days)--it seems like I just announced the good news....but it also seems like I've been wearing maternity clothes forever now! haha

If you happen to live in or near West Palm Beach, FL, check out Sara Dyben Photography.  Not only is she a great photographer, but she's a fellow couponer. :)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara