Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Making Money: MySurvey

I've posted before about various survey sites that I like to work with, in order to make a little extra cash.  None of these will get you rich...but it is nice to cash them out for Amazon gift codes, restaurant gift cards, and of course cash itself, depending on the site. 

One of my favorites is currently accepting new applicants- My Survey.  They were the first company I ever signed up with to do surveys, and I've cashed out a couple of times since joining about a year and a half ago.  They are prompt with payment, and if you don't qualify for a survey after answering a few questions, you will get a chance to donate to a charity or take a chance on the instant win game to grab a few extra points. 
If you're interested, just sign up at MySurvey, and you will get a confirmation email immediately...and then you can start giving your opinion on all sorts of things---food, the economy, stores, and more!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara