Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Organic Coupons

So I got home yesterday and immediately went to print off coupons before they disappeared...only after I'd printed them did I realize the Cascadian Farms ones are for the granola bars ONLY...ugh!  My husband's response...."I like granola bars."  Well good, because that might be your breakfast for the next 2 weeks!  Why no cereal CF?  That's just not cool.  But, I need to go and stock up today using the yellow advantage flyer at Publix...I've been waiting for the new month, hoping for more coupons to stack with the YAF, but oh well.  At least I can get some super cheap organic tomatos/sauce/paste and granola bars!

$1/2 Cascadian Farms organic granola bars
$1/2 Muir Glen organic tomato products

plus many more that will go fast!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara