Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting Paid...from Target!

Never did I ever think my Target would hand me money back.  Granted, it was only a penny...but it was downright legit, and although the cashier was hesitant, she did it anyway.  Well, after she told me I couldn't use a manufacturer coupon on a clearance item that she had already scanned a Target coupon through for....

My Target swears they don't give overage...so I didn't expect any, even though technically I should've gotten .46 from a manufacturer q they'll get reimbursed $1.08 for.  But miraculously I did get .45 overage...don't ask me why it only let .99 go through instead of the full $1, but whatever, I'm not complaining!  So that covered the flour I found on clearance. :)

Total before coupons & clearance sales: $11.29
Total OOP: Got a penny back!
Savings: 100%

Revlon Concealer @ $2.54 (orig. $8.49)
    -$2/1 Revlon product found HERE (store q)
    -$1/1 Revlon color cosmetic found in 1/29 SS
Final Price: .45 overage!

Market Pantry Flour 2 lb @ .46 (orig. $1.77)
    -no coupon

Up & Up Sponges @ .99
    -$1/1 Up & Up cleaning supplies found HERE
Final Price: .01 overage

PLUS I got the .05 bag credit...which obviously made the difference between me paying Target or them paying me!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara