Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bodega Clearance

So before I tell you about my quick trip to Target yesterday, I have to tell you that I tried 3 new recipes last night! I'll talk about them in other posts, but all 3 turned out pretty well.  One was inspired from pinterest, one inspired by our CSA delivery last week, and the other because I just wanted a muffin.  That wasn't super unhealthy.

Anyway, back to Target.  I hadn't been in ours in the last 2 weeks or so, and wanted to check out if there was any new clearance.  (It's also how I get some walking in when it's cold outside!)

I knew they'd been having the Bodega Event, which is basically where they sell items in bulk, like you would find at a club warehouse.  Being the savvy shopper that I am, I also know this does not save you money in any way, although they like to make you think that.  But, some of the items were on clearance, and I happened to have some high value coupons with me that made for much better deals then they would've been otherwise.
Total before coupons & clearance sale: $22.90
Total OOP: $7.73
Savings: 66%

I will add that I used a $5 gift card that my MIL gave me, which she earned for buying 2 or 3 like items in one transaction in a gift card deal the other day.

Clean & Clear 2-pack w/ travel body wash @ $6.98 (orig. $10.99)
     -$2/1 Clean & Clear, any size but trial, found HERE
Final Price: $4.98

Finish Powerball 3x32 pack @ $8.38 (orig. $11.99)
     -$1.50/1 found in Kroger home mailer but was a manufacturer coupon
Final Price: $6.88, or $2.29 per box!

Anybody else find any good Bodega clearance?
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara