Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CVS 12/3: 81.75% Savings!

Remember me? I used to blog here once or twice a week?  With the holidays and preparing for baby, we've been either too busy or not had a computer up and running.  Thankfully the computer is up and running (for a while anyway), and CVS is back to having good sales.  The last week of the year at CVS stunk...so I saved my ECB's, hoping for a good week this week.  Thankfully, the ad was lot better!

By combining ECB's, manufacturer coupons, and store coupons, I got a great deal on these diapers  and butt paste!  I do plan on using cloth diapers the majority of the time, but I know there will be times I need disposables...especially at the beginning.  I refuse to pay full price, so if I have extra, I can just give them away!
Total before coupons, ECB's & store sales: $18.96
Total OOP: $3.46
Savings: 81.75%

Huggies Jumbo 30-count @ $9.49 (reg $11.99)
    -$2/1 Huggies Little Snugglers
    -$3/15 baby purchase printed from red magic machine in store a few weeks ago
Final Price: $4.49
Earned $1 ECB

Boudreax's Butt Paste @ $6.29
    -$1/1 found on sample (that I received for registering)
Final Price: $5.29
Total ECB's used: $7
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara