Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dinner Menu 11/27-12/3

I can't believe it's December!  This year has flown by, and I have no doubt time will not slow down any time soon.  We have a busy week coming up with something every night that one or both of us are attending....So, I anticipate like last week, I will fix a few things that will serve as leftovers because we will be on the go so much.

Sunday-Spaghetti

Monday-Chicken, rice & broccoli casserole
Tuesday-I went to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas: The Musical" and ate out with friends/family...my poor husband got leftovers...
Wednesday-Leftover Chicken, rice & broccoli casserole w/ spaghetti squash
Thursday-Homemade sloppy joes
Friday-Leftovers
Saturday-I was gone all day, so I just snacked when I got home...no real dinner to be had...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara