Thursday, November 17, 2011

Publix 11/17

This month is FLYING by, I tell you...we have been busy little bees around here, and none of it has really had to do with a baby.  Just lots of work, mostly.  I know, exciting lives we lead.  I kept taking pictures of my trips, and never having any time to post them...oh well.  While I was out running fun errands like paying my ad valorem bill before my birthday next week, I stopped by Publix just to pick up a few things.  I was excited that I started receiving the AJC again this morning because I'd activated a Groupon I bought back in the summer for a 6 month subscription of the Sunday and Thursday paper for at least half the regular price.  I think I paid something like $39, which is a steal for me...those coupons are totally worth it.

The penny item today was Publix cheese singles, which is about my least favorite penny item because it's so processed...but they do make a good grilled cheese sandwich, so I guess I can't complain too much!

Total before coupons & store sales: $18.29
Total OOP: $5.03
Savings: 72.50%

(2) Voskos Greek Yogurt @ 10/$10, so $2
    -$1/2 found in Publix
    -$1/2 found in Publix flyer (store q)
Final Price: FREE!

Gold Medal Flour @ $1.99(reg. $2.37)
    -.50/1, doubled, found HERE
Final Price: .99

Celery @ .75 (reg. $1.49)
    -no coupon

Nature's Own Bread @ $1.43 (reg. $2.85)
    -no coupon

Publix American Singles @ $3.19
    -Publix Mystery Penny Item in today's AJC
Final Price: a penny!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara