Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Organic Coupons!

 
Since it's the start of a new (cold) month, new coupons arrived this morning!  I was so happy to see that Cascadian Farms & Muir Glen finally made an appearance again!  Since CF is on sale at  Publix right now, I can get a box for $1.75...not bad considering it's normal price is $3.99!  Using my 2 computers means I can print 4 coupons...and I will be buying all 4 boxes today, loading up the pantry for the next few weeks.  Do you think 4 boxes today plus the 4 I bought last week will last us through the month? Probably not....but maybe they'll take us halfway through!

Here are some other coupons I went ahead and printed that will disappear fast on Coupons.com

$1.25/3 participating KRAFT Dessert Brands: Baker's Chocolate, JELL-O pudding, Honey Maid Graham, Nilla Wafers, or Philadelphia Cream Cheese
.75/1 Cascadian Farms product
.50/1 any Honey Nut Cheerios
.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
.75/1 any Muir Glen product

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara