Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a.....

BOY!

We just found out that our little bundle of joy takes after his father.  :)  His stubbornness is already coming through....hehe.  Just kidding.  We are excited about our soon to be baby boy. Most of my friends already knew this, but I am just now getting around to actually posting about it.....oops. :)

I managed to get my husband and his family to our house to paint the nursery over the holidays, and we got registered.  Two big checkmarks off the baby to-do list.
Does anybody have any suggestions for items that are absolutely necessary for a boy? My lists are beginning to get longer, and there are just so. many. options.

Here are a few of my ideas thus far:

1) Cloth Diapers-I've heard many good things about both BumGenius and gDiapers...so I'm not sure which one to go with.  I have already a few bumGenius diapers, but know I need plenty more.  I'm open to using both, but figure learning the ins and outs of one might be a little easier.

2) Crib Mattress-I know there are basically 2 kinds: foam and coil.  We have looked at some organic coil ones, but 1) they are expensive and 2) they are much heavier.  Any advice from those that have alredy made this purchase?

3) Maternity and/or newborn pictures.  Worth it or no?

4) Best place to shop for inexpensive maternity clothes?  My regular clothes are quickly becoming obselete now that I'm showing.

Other adivce and/or comments for this new momma-to-be?
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara