Monday, November 28, 2011

Ebates: What Do I Do?

I was just thinking about doing a post on Ebates and other cashback sites, but felt like I've harped on it already. But, since it's Cyber Monday, deals are being posted all over the 'net, and getting free cash just for clicking one more time makes every deal that much better!  Of course, none of the deals are really doing me alot of good, but I hope someone is getting some good deals!

Anyway, to begin with, I'll explain Ebates.  Before I buy anything on the internet on any website other than Amazon (because Amazon is not on their list), I go through Ebates to see whether I can get cashback on my purchase.  In fact, today Ebates has double cashback at many stores, so instead of getting 3% cashback at Vera Bradley, I get 6% back!  Here is an example:

Go to Ebates.com
Click on Select a Store on the left side of page which will give drop-down list
Click on Vera Bradley.com and it will link you straight to the VB website
Buy $100 worth of items at Vera Bradley.com like you would normally
Ebates account is credited $6, instead of the normal $3 I'd get back any other day
Get $10 signup bonus if you're a new member
Cash out soon!


It's as easy as that! In essence, you saved $6 at VB by going through Ebates!  You will have to create an account, but it's super easy and very much worth the extra 10 seconds it takes to click through.


Although I haven't tried them because I love Ebates, other reputable cashback sites include Pennyful.com and BigCrumbs.com.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or tell me any good deals you get today!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara