Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Opinion Outpost

One of my favorite ways to earn a little extra cash is by completing surveys.  Ya'll have heard me talk about this before...well today, I'm going to share my favorite company with you!  They were the first company I started out with, and I've cashed out multiple times for both cash and Amazon credits.  If fact, I just used my latest credits to purchase The Lion King on Blu-Ray....forgot how good a movie it is!  Even better when you get it for free. :)

 Anyway, the company is called Opinion Outpost.  They will screen you out of surveys immediately if you don't qualify,but if you do, you can earn anywhere from .50-$10 per survey!  As soon as you request your payout, you'll receive a check almost immediately in the mail.  It's also super easy to see how much money is in your account currently, vs. how much you've cashed out.

I cannot say enough good things about this company...they make it so easy to earn the extra money.  They send me probably 3-5 surveys per day, some long, some short.  If you only sign up for one survey company, I highly suggest Opinion Outpost!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara