Monday, October 10, 2011

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on...

Anybody familiar with that song by Paul McCartney, sung by The Beatles?  Well, that song is ringing quite true in our household these days...



Life does keep going on, and we are so excited to announce that our lives will continue on as usual...but with a new baby coming soon!  After keeping my mouth shut for what seems like forever, we finally decided to announce the good news to the rest of the world!  Now, I get to spend my time researching cloth diapers, how to make baby food, etc!  I am due next May, so while I still have a ways to go, my frugal self has already begun to seek out the best options for our family.  I welcome any and all suggestions since we are new to all of this.  And, I will try to keep everyone updated on Baby A's progress, without inundating you with small details constantly. :)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara