Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dinner Menu 10/23-10/29

We have a busy week coming up so I have no idea what I'm going to do about dinners.  I need to get to a farmer's market and grab some spinach and other green things that I don't love, but I know are good for me.  It's just, getting to the market has been hard lately, for some reason.  I went to make chili yesterday and realized I was fresh out of chili powder.  How did I actually run out of something?  I knew I needed more, but just forgot...until I needed it RIGHT THIS SECOND yesterday afternoon...thankfully, my husband ran to Publix and picked some up for me. Crisis avoided.

On a different note....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sunday-Spaghetti

Monday-Orange chicken and rice
Tuesday-I had a dinner meeting, he ate leftovers
Wednesday-Crockpot chicken and biscuits with peas (I guess a version of chicken pot pie, sort-of?)
Thursday-Pizza
Friday-Leftovers
Saturday-Chili
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara