Friday, September 9, 2011

Dinner Menu 9/4-9/10


We had a lovely anniversary dinner on Sunday and then mom invited us over for chili on Labor Day.  Tonight we go out for my sister's birthday, which is actually Sunday but we've all got crazy schedules this weekend.  And of course now our weekends are ruled by college football...don't get me wrong, I don't hate it. I just don't love it.  Wasn't brought up on it.  And yes, I live in the South where it's a big, huge, crazy deal.  Sorry...I just like to enjoy the weather by doing other fall things on the weekend than sit by the TV keeping up with every team.  Ok, I'm done ranting.  It's a beautiful day outside and I'm off to enjoy it!

Please don't forget to share what your family likes to eat!
Sunday-Anniversary dinner at...CANOE!  So yummy :)
Monday-Chili at my parent's house

Tuesday-I had a church meeting where we had all different types of potluck salads
Wednesday-Chicken & black bean quesadillias
Thursday-Kung Pau chicken and rice
Friday-Birthday dinner for sister at Top Spice
Saturday-He will be cheering on the Dawgs in Athens, and I'll be here.  Doing something. Eating....something.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara