Friday, September 16, 2011

Dinner Menu 9/11-9/17

I hit my wall last night...I'd cooked the last few days and nothing but pizza (made by someone else) sounded good last night.  I could seriously eat pizza every other night if I had to.  I think.  And that's saying alot because I really have a hard time eating something more than twice!  Also?  I only wanted Mellow Mushroom.  It's my fave and it's right across the street.  Dangerous combo.  I justify the cost by saying it also provides leftovers for lunch for the both of us.  So, that's 3 meals out of 1 pizza, right?  Now that I look back at the menu...it seems like a really simple and kid-friendly menu...which is to say I have tastebuds like a kid??  Ok, I'll shut up now...

Please don't forget to share what your family likes to eat!
Sunday-Pizza at church with the youth
Monday-Spaghetti

Tuesday-Grilled chicken, red baby potatoes & baked beans
Wednesday-Tacos
Thursday-Pizza from Mellow Mushroom (yes, for the 2nd time this week.  See explanation above.)
Friday-Tailgate at husband's school...BBQ probably?
Saturday-Wedding...and I haven't a clue what's on the menu. :) But, I'm excited!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara