Friday, September 23, 2011

Absence

I just looked and realized I haven't blogged in a week....and here's why:

1) I've been working
2) I've been taking care of my sick husband
3) My sick husband has been taking care of my sick self

Yes, it's been a fun week around here.  And just as I was about to get to the store since we are out of most everything fresh and/or items good for sick folks, I realized my coupon notebook is in the car.  That my husband took to school this morning.  That won't be back for a long time. :(  So, guess store will have to wait.

In other news, here's what we've eaten this week:

1) Husband: Boston Butt roast that I cooked but haven't been able to eat
2) Me: Chicken noodle soup

Oh yes, exciting times.  I promise to get back to blogging. Soon-ish.  Until then, I hope everyone has a good weekend and doesn't catch what we've had!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara