Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simply Organic Coupons

 I just happened to come upon these this morning as I was browsing through some of my favorite organic food blogs...and got really excited!  I buy Simply Organic spices at Whole Foods, and I know I've seen them somewhere else, but I can't remember where.  Target, perhaps?  These don't expire until 6/30/2012, so there's almost a whole year to use them!  Who says there are never coupons for organic items?!?!

Here is the current list of Simply Organic Online Printable coupons. 
  • $1/1 Simply Organic Baking Mix
  • $1/2 Simply Organic Spices
  • $.50/1 Simply Organic Mini Spice
  • $.50/1 Simply Organic 2 oz Extract or Flavor
  • $.50/1 Simply Organic Grilling Season or Marinade
  • $1/1 Simply Organic Grinder
  • $1/1 Simply Organic 4 oz Vanilla
  • $.50/2 Simply Organic Seasoning Mixes, Dips or Dressings
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara