Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Publix 8/29: Free Pancakes!

I needed to run to Publix to get some cereal, and while I was there I figured I'd check to see if the Batter Blaster was back in stock...I had coupons that would make it free, but since it went BOGO almost a month ago, they've been out of it!  Well, they finally had it, and with my rain check and coupons, we'll be eating free pancakes tonight!  I've never tried this batter before, so we'll see how it goes.  I also knew I could get some free BBQ sauce and cheap taco seasoning....I'm working on making my own, but it's still not quite there yet...

Total before coupons & sales: $21.93
Total after coupons & sales: $5.85
Savings: 73%

(2) Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal @ $3.99 each, so $7.98 total
     -$1/2 peelie found on product
     -(2) $1/1 found HERE or in store (Whole Foods)
Final Price: $4.98 for both, or $2.49 each

(2) Batter Blaster @ 2/$2.99 (used BOGO raincheck)
     -$3/2 found HERE (no longer available-Whole Foods)
     -(2) $1/1 printable (no longer available)
Final Price: FREE + $2 overage!

(2) Back to Nature All-Natural Cracker/Cookie @ $2.99 & $2.59, so $5.58 total
     -(2) $1/1 found HERE or in store (Whole Foods)
     -(2) $1/1 found HERE
Final Price: $1.58 for both, or .79 each

Stonyfield Organic Yogurt @ 2/$4
    -$.50/1, doubled, found HERE
Final Price: $1

Old El Paso Taco Seasoning @ $1.17
    -.50/1, doubled, printable (no longer available)
Final Price: .17

KC Masterpiece @ .99
    -.50/1, doubled, found 8/21 SS
Final Price: FREE + a penny!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara