Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dinner Menu 8/21-8/27

I've about decided if I can just get this post up over the weekend, I'm doing good.  Fridays just don't always happen.  This weekend we've ended up eating out alot...sometimes that just happens!  They've been meals with family and friends though, so I can't complain. :)

Please don't forget to share what your family likes to eat!
Sunday-Out to eat with the in-laws...I had chicken marsala, he had fettuccine alfredo
Monday-Leftovers

Tuesday-Lime & basil pork chops with corn on the cob and broccoli
Wednesday-BBQ, baked beans & cole slaw at church
Thursday-I babysat and got home late starving...so I had a hot dog.  Healthy, I know.  Hubs ate an omelet while I was gone
Friday-Birthday dinner for my aunt and grandfather at 57th Fighter Group. Burger for me, fish for him
Saturday-Bachelorette party for me at Tin Lizzy's...leftovers for the mister
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara