Sunday, August 28, 2011

CVS: Free Panty Liner?

I'm posting every 5 minutes today to make up for the fact that I didn't post all week.  Oops.  But, tonight we are headed to see The Help, so I guess I'll stop posting at some point.  Don't let me forget to take a hanky because I WILL cry.


Anywho...I hear the magic coupon machine at CVS is at it again, and is currently spitting out coupons valid for FREE Always panty Liner 20 ct (up to $1.77 value)! Have any of ya'll gone out and gotten this coupon?  I bet by the time I get to CVS tomorrow, the shelves will be cleared...but usually they'll let you substitute something similar if that's the case. The best part about this deal is that the liners don't cost that much....so you might get up to .20 overage...so make sure you're buying some else to absorb that!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara